News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Ant-Man and the Wasp fuzz

Started by Thewintersoldier, March 23, 2020, 07:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Here is my covid-19 build #2. The Ant-Man and the Wasp fuzz. Two tiny fuzz circuits that sound huge. Bazz fuss is the Wasp  and colorsound one knob fuzz is Ant-Man. Had these two little boards kicking around and wasn't sure what to do with them and said why not throw them in one box for ultimate doom! They stack surprisingly well. Smallbear yellow 1590bb and Marshall amp knobs with LEDs match each characters suit color.

Who the hell is Bucky?

alanp

With the yellow paint and the Wasp name, I was kinda expecting a Wasp VCF somewhere :)

Really nice, and I hope you didn't get lost in all that open space ;) :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

TGP39

I love the wasp fuzz with the honeycomb mat.  ;D
Nice 2 in 1 build. 
~Steve
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

cooder

That's a lot of doom from two small boards! Tons of space left in enclosure...
BigNoise Amplification

jimilee

Solid as always, nice job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bio77

Thewintersoldier

thanks guys means a lot. right now this is my distraction from everything going on with covid-19 and all the madness surrounding it. I live that madness as a healthcare worker in a major hospital. working in the OR and Endoscopy work is stressful on a good day and times are really hard at work right now, especially since we are running out of supplies. This community is my saving grace right now. My wife and kids are home and worry I will get it but I have a job to do. You guys and your builds are giving me something to look forward to right now. Thank You!
Who the hell is Bucky?