News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

PedalPCB Super Heterodyne Receiver

Started by Hexjibber, March 27, 2020, 06:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexjibber

Hullo!  :) Been ages since I posted (or had anything to post), hope everyone is well out there!

Well, one good thing about all this is plenty of time to catch up on pedal builds! This is based on the EQD Data Corrupter which in turn is based on the Schumann PLL for anyone not aware. It's pretty bonkers but fun, I liken it to a POG on crack! The fuzz section is awesome, I'd have that just on it's own. It can be really musical though, it's not just unusable random weirdness!

Decal and clear coat for this one, pics:

Did a video too for anyone who is curious about this one;

Thewintersoldier

Outstanding! I have one on my shortlist of builds just waiting on the rotary switches to arrive. Everyone is backordered but I found some at microcenter of all places lol. The graphic is perfect and I sounds great! Clean wiring too. On my graphic I put the same chart for the rotary knobs.
Who the hell is Bucky?

BrianS

Looks awesome.  Graphic is really nice.

Hexjibber

Thanks guys! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bio77

Yahoo67

Nice build !!! Those pesky on on on switches are what are keeping me from building one T_T

Caedarn

Looks awesome - really professional looking!

mauzau

Betty Wont

Looks good! Deadendfx has a pcb for the schumann pll fuzz section called the grimafuzz. Its a fun project.

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

Hexjibber

Quote from: Yahoo67 on March 27, 2020, 10:31:08 AM
Nice build !!! Those pesky on on on switches are what are keeping me from building one T_T
I had an issue which I thought was the switch but turns out I'd been supplied a wrong IC, once I swapped that it was all good. I got my switch from Banzai and then another from LoveMySwitches if that helps at all? Can dig out the links if you need them

Hexjibber

Quote from: Torgoslayer on March 27, 2020, 03:24:00 PM
Looks good! Deadendfx has a pcb for the schumann pll fuzz section called the grimafuzz. Its a fun project.
Ah sweet! Didn't realise that! Thanks for the heads up, that one is definitely going on the list!