News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

CV build 4-muff content

Started by Thewintersoldier, April 04, 2020, 04:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Had a long week so I needed a big muff. I have built a hoof and a green russian variant and owned the NYC reissue. Built on an Aion board the musket is really nice sounding, or not if you like it like that. The pregain control is what I love about it. I want to build one more muff, an opamp, and between them I could get almost any big muff sound I could want.

Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

Top notch again! 8)
Another Muff variety that I enjoy a lot is the 'Noel Cornet Revu' which BuGG at pedalpcb has a take on (Flugelhorn). It's not quite as full on and not as much mid scoop, I dig that.
BigNoise Amplification

jjjimi84

Very nice work!

Love the bucky graphic, I am reading the Ed Brubaker run of Winter Soldier. What a comic and what a character.

Super cool.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jjjimi84 on April 04, 2020, 06:08:31 PM
Very nice work!

Love the bucky graphic, I am reading the Ed Brubaker run of Winter Soldier. What a comic and what a character.

Super cool.
Bucky is such a cool character with such an amazing arc. I like how the movies pay homage to that arc from the comics. Can't wait for the new show this fall
Who the hell is Bucky?

Bio77

Looks great!  The graphic is really cool, get's a lot of depth when the eyes settle in on what it is. What brand are the yellow caps?

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bio77 on April 04, 2020, 06:33:05 PM
Looks great!  The graphic is really cool, get's a lot of depth when the eyes settle in on what it is. What brand are the yellow caps?
Thanks, I think less is more, and more is more too haha. The caps I got on Amazon when I realized I didn't order enough 100n caps for some upcoming builds and had already placed a tayda order. 100 caps for less than 8 dollars shipped with prime 2 day shipping.
Who the hell is Bucky?

skyled

Tayda also has an ebay store. The selection is smaller and the prices are higher than on their website, but sometimes you can find those parts you forgot to order.