News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Agua Net

Started by Vtguy22, April 11, 2020, 08:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vtguy22

Hello,

I'm going through the pedals I can't figure out and have hit the Agua Net.  I can't really understand the schematic (for example there are a bunch of circles with the word "pin" in them), but I have been poking around with the audio probe.  Here's what I'm getting: On or off the effect has a strong sound, just no chorus.  If I flip the VIBE switch, no sound at all.  Using the probe IC3/IC4/Q4/Q5/R48 are getting no sound.  I am getting a very faint sound from IC5/Q3/Q6.  I have reflowed everything, and double checked values.

There is a drawing on the front of the build doc with a pic of the board, and a bunch of colored lines, but I'm not sure what they represent.  There is a thin maroon, thick maroon, thin blue, and thick blue line.  If anyone knows what each represents that might help me debug too.

Thank you in advance for any help or ideas,
Paul.

jimilee

Pictures of what you're talking about, the board and the schematic will be key here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Vtguy22

jimilee

Pin usually indicates where one part of the schematic connects to another. Because of logistics, you can't draw one big schematic. The lines are audio and power. Thick is power, thin is audio. Blue should be top side and red is the bottom side of the board. Did you calibrate the effect? You can DM Chris, he's good about getting back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Vtguy22

Thank you so much!!!  It was a bad SK30 transistor.

diablochris6

Sorry I didn't see his sooner! Glad you got it sorted out though. Hope you enjoy the chorus!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here