News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

April 2020 release are out plus a new giveaway!

Started by madbean, April 17, 2020, 04:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Banner says it all. Also, there are some re-stocks. I decided to move the giveaway up to this release instead of the next one because what the hell else is there to do?

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

harryklippton

I've got projects hoarded like some people have toilet paper, but I ordered some more anyway.

Bio77

mjcyates

jimilee

Quote from: harryklippton on April 17, 2020, 07:09:25 PM
I've got projects hoarded like some people have toilet paper, but I ordered some more anyway.
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

WormBoy

Any chance that we'll see "Flats shipping for international" returning any time in the near future?

madbean

PSA: smallbear is open for a small window today.

Also, I updated the IMP doc to include the link to the dual gang pot it uses.

gordo

Damn, I guess as long as Steve's playing it safe.  The lockdown has to be killing small business' like this.  My buddy has a local music store that makes the bulk of it's money with lessons.  He also has two bands he plays with.  Either way he and his employees are totally screwed.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Now, to remember what it is that I need from small bear...

update-looked through BOMS, ordered stuff I could find I needed. Thanks, Brian.

Scruffie

PSA: For a vintage Small Clone tone on the Touchstone, Change C15 to 100pF and R23 to 27k.

That's what the original 80's values were, shortens the delay time and evens out the wet & dry mix for a subtler tone.
Works at Lectric-FX

jimilee

Quote from: Scruffie on April 18, 2020, 12:54:56 PM
PSA: For a vintage Small Clone tone on the Touchstone, Change C15 to 100pF and R23 to 27k.

That's what the original 80's values were, shortens the delay time and evens out the wet & dry mix for a subtler tone.
Sweet. Now I just need to remember.

danfrank

Hi everyone!
That IMP looks really nice and after looking at the schematic for a bit, the buffered bypass only has like 3 extra parts which will fit around the foot switch. I look forward to building it!
Please offer it for sale after the giveaway ends.

TheDude

Quote from: jimilee on April 18, 2020, 02:22:50 PM

Just took a screen shot [emoji23] Definitely need to socket those

Sent from my LM-X410PM using Tapatalk

The dude abides

jimilee

Quote from: TheDude on April 19, 2020, 08:01:20 PM
Quote from: jimilee on April 18, 2020, 02:22:50 PM

Just took a screen shot [emoji23] Definitely need to socket those

Sent from my LM-X410PM using Tapatalk
Good thinking. My brain is slowly turning to mush, been working from home for far too long.