Previous topic - Next topic

snz728

Build it, Rock it, Box it, Repeat

nzCdog

Quote from: tenwatt on November 21, 2011, 01:10:26 PM
Quote from: yanko_mr on November 21, 2011, 01:04:20 PM
wet t shirt contest?...

Oh wait i read wrong

Eeeeeee...I don't want to see any of my fellow Mad Beaner's hairy pepperonis.

LOL!

redbean

Quote from: Haberdasher on November 21, 2011, 05:16:39 AM
Yeah that would be very cool, as long as it's available in black.  8)

Yeah, I like black t-shirts, so that would be my first choice.

The Madbean logo would also look good on coffee bean brown and olive green t-shirts.

The material should be something tough, like hemp or thick cotton, in order to survive several solder burns and hot coffee stains.  :D
es là-bas!!

JakeFuzz

Quote from: tenwatt on November 21, 2011, 11:25:46 AM
Quote from: JakeFuzz on November 21, 2011, 07:42:31 AM
T-Shirt design contest?  :D
Nah...t-shirts are pretty successful as they are.  There really isn't any room for improvement.  There's no sense trying to redesign them.

But, hey, you gave me an idea.  We could have a contest to design the graphics on the "Mad Bean" t-shirt.  ;)

Sorry....

Haha, I guess I set myself up for that one  :D. "Its got two holes for your arms, one hole for your head and a big hole at the bottom for your torso... how can we make this better? Germanium is the answer  ;D"

madbean

I'm generally adverse to swag, but if this many people are interested I don't see why not.

rowland1

I would go for a t-shirt.
But if the artwork is made available I might etch my own. :)

petesz

would purchase! i like the madbean circle logo (like the sticker is)

timbo_93631

I'd wear it too.  For days.  Love a new T!
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

juansolo

Quote from: madbean on November 21, 2011, 05:34:14 PM
I'm generally adverse to swag, but if this many people are interested I don't see why not.

All my old concert T's have holes in and could really do with throwing away. I'm needing more hence the suggestion ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

add4

raulduke

Yeah I'd definitely buy one.

A nice dark colour would be cool to hide the beer/coffee/solder/burn marks that invariably happen when building pedals!

nzCdog

jubal81

I think this site will let you upload a logo in PDF and then people can order any size/color they want on their own.

http://www.zazzle.com/custom/tshirts
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

bigmufffuzzwizz

What a great idea! Fu Manchu Bean, Green Bean..I'm sure you guys can come up with some great other logos..  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals