News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Shipping from Canada to US??

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, April 29, 2020, 07:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Has anyone ordered PCBs from Dead End FX to the US lately? I ordered and had them shipped about 2 weeks ago and still no show. I have been in contact with Dino and he made me aware that their post is running very slow due to the C-19 situation.

Just trying to get an idea of how long it will take to get here. Mid-east coast.

Does anyone have an idea or experience with this recently?

jimilee

I didn't order from them, but yeah, I am experiencing long ship times. From what I understand they only pick up or ship out like twice a week or something. It's I'm a JMK PCBs thread. Through no fault of his own of course. Whatevs, I got tons of stuff to build. I am rambling now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

BuGG

Everything I've shipped internationally since the beginning of March (from the USA) has been delayed.

Betty Wont

I order from them frequently to Minnesota. Most orders take 2-3 weeks to get to me. I would suspect current situations would only add to that.

jkokura

Quote from: jimilee on April 29, 2020, 09:49:14 AM
I didn't order from them, but yeah, I am experiencing long ship times. From what I understand they only pick up or ship out like twice a week or something. It's I'm a JMK PCBs thread. Through no fault of his own of course. Whatevs, I got tons of stuff to build. I am rambling now....

I don't know where the Dead End guys are, but don't use my shipping times as normal. I'm in a remote area of Northern Sask, and we are different here than other places in Canada.

Greg, as for your first question, I'd just recommend waiting a bit longer and being patient. I think that everything is delayed right now, and Canada Post has always quoted me a 5-10 business day timeline from the day it ships to the US. (Except where i live now it's 5-15 days, and sometimes seems like 10-20 days is more realistic)

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jimilee

It used to take a hell of a lot longer than it does now.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pickdropper

Not sure about from Canada, but shipping to Canada has been a mess lately.  Significant delays.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Willybomb

In Australia, mail is taking weeks as opposed to days, but a lot of that is because of the lower number of flights going between the (Australian) states.  The major carrier (Qantas) is only doing one flight a day, so things aren't going to plan...

jkokura

Quote from: jimilee on April 30, 2020, 12:29:34 PM
It used to take a hell of a lot longer than it does now.

I would love to be able to blame bandits raiding the Pony Express personally, but that's because I've had so many packages go mysteriously "missing" over the past years. Shipping from where I live is exorbitant if you get any type of tracking, which would eliminate lost packages, and I can't believe anyone would pay $25-30 for a $10-15 order from me, so I just use regular mail and risk it. One month this past year I actually lost money instead of making anything because of 'lost' packages.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals