News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Happy Star Wars day

Started by mjg, May 03, 2020, 08:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjg

Hope you all enjoy May the 4th.  I'm wearing my X wing pilot outfit today.  Have to say, it's the first time I've ever worn a suit to work. 

jimilee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

alanp

Today: Revenge of the Fifth.

Never been down with the Jedi... repressing all emotions and denying all social ties involving emotion seems to me to be a great way to breed spree killers twenty years from now.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

rockola

Quote from: alanp on May 04, 2020, 09:20:06 AM
Today: Revenge of the Fifth.

Never been down with the Jedi... repressing all emotions and denying all social ties involving emotion seems to me to be a great way to breed spree killers twenty years from now.
I'm with ya. As far as I'm concerned they could and should have stopped after Empire, but that was never going to happen. EDIT: having now actually read your post, it seems you weren't talking about RotJ. My comment still stands, and as someone who put "Jedi" down twice as religion in the census, I think I'll leave it at that.

My Dad took me to see Star Wars when it came out, I must have been 8 or so. I'm no longer the fan I was back then, but at that age it was a very big deal. So yeah, May the 4th be with you all!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Willybomb

lars

Quote from: jimilee on May 04, 2020, 06:41:10 AM

I do not accept that version of the death star explosion.
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....