News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Back from the depths...the Triton Delay

Started by flanagan0718, May 15, 2020, 10:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Hey Guys,
This was in my "not working pile" for a long time now. I figured it was time to get it up dan running. I love the way this sounds. especially when switching between the two time settings. Anyways enjoy the pictures and the demo. Thanks for reading / looking.
-Mike-

jimilee

I love that delay, is that Spawn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

flanagan0718

Quote from: jimilee on May 15, 2020, 11:35:24 AM
I love that delay, is that Spawn?

It's a wonderfully sounding delay. Yes it is spawn. I am a MASSIVE spawn and Todd McFarlane fan. Figured I'd start posing my pedals with some figures. Haha!

mjg

That's cool being able to switch between two delay times. 

Love the photo shoot.    ;D

diablochris6

Glad you stuck with it and got it operational. That glide feature is pretty wicked.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

pickdropper

You know, I did that board layout and never actually built one.  I need to do that soon.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

flanagan0718

Quote from: pickdropper on May 15, 2020, 04:02:56 PM
You know, I did that board layout and never actually built one.  I need to do that soon.
The pedal is really nice. The shift control is pretty impressive.

rockola

I did one too, mine is at https://github.com/rockola/triton-delay including all KiCAD files. Got the boards back from China a while ago but haven't verified it yet, waiting for parts (the waiting is the hardest part).

pickdropper

Quote from: flanagan0718 on May 15, 2020, 06:08:55 PM
The pedal is really nice. The shift control is pretty impressive.

CultureJam is solely responsible for the circuit design.  I was only the PCB layout dude.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Bret608

Dude, I love the action figures! You should only do build reports with those from now on...anyway, great build!

flanagan0718

Quote from: Bret608 on May 18, 2020, 06:46:32 AM
Dude, I love the action figures! You should only do build reports with those from now on...anyway, great build!
Thanks man! I got the spawn figures as a "Thanks" for building a Hamlet for a friend of mine. I was cleaning up some stuff in the basement and came across them. I plan on taking a picture with a spawn figure from most of my builds from now on. Thanks again!