News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

We miss being able to order from Smallbear Steve!!

Started by gordo, May 23, 2020, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

Just a shout out.  I realize SB is open at noon tomorrow for a day but I miss being able to just order stuff.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

EBK

:o
I thought you were announcing Steve's death!  Don't do that to me!
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

gordo

Oh geez, I hadn't thought of that.  Changing thread title, that's too creepy.
Gordy Power

gordo

Changed.  Steve, to my knowledge, is all good.
Gordy Power

cooder

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well there and yes Smallbear is just indispensable... big shout out to Steve and crew!
BigNoise Amplification

Bio77

Agreed!  I have several projects waiting for those few parts you can't get anywhere else. 

MTK

You guy still have a few more hours.

http://smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/update-5-20/

Open For Ordering 5/24 - 5/25

Posted on 05/20/20

We have shipped all of the orders we received during our last opening. Thank you for your business and your patience! The lockdown is still in effect in New York City, so we remain limited in how much staff we can have in-Cave to pack. However, we are operating, and the shopping cart will be functioning from Noon, Sunday, 5/24 through 9 p.m., Monday, 5/25. Once again, please be aware that shipping may take up to 15 business days depending on how long the order queue gets.

Regards

Steve, Judy and the Small Bear Staff

jimilee

Got mine in last night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

CodeMonk

My friends call me Rob

Affiliations :
Dalton Jones Electronics: Chief Tinkerer