News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Don’t phase me bro, more adventures with acid

Started by jimilee, May 25, 2020, 09:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Ok, so it isn't great but better that my last attempt. I think it baked too long. Etch is really deep. Anyway, the causality phaser has eluded me since it became a thing. I didn't build it, but the boxing was mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jjjimi84

Man that looks really cool, what has been your phavorite phaser so far?

jimilee

Quote from: jjjimi84 on May 25, 2020, 01:25:51 PM
Man that looks really cool, what has been your phavorite phaser so far?
Thank you. My favorite has been the Ross phaser. I used it the most when I was in a and many years ago. The most fun one has the be the flying pan clone from BYOC or the dual phaser from pedalpcb.com?

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Hell yes, Star Trek for the win. I grew up on that thang. Sounds good man, what phaser are you most looking forward to from bean. For me it's the polyphase and the whetstone.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on May 26, 2020, 03:45:42 AM
Hell yes, Star Trek for the win. I grew up on that thang. Sounds good man, what phaser are you most looking forward to from bean. For me it's the polyphase and the whetstone.
The polyphase. I've been chomping at the bit for that one.