News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Summer Sabbatical

Started by madbean, June 24, 2020, 06:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Now that this recent round is released and most of those orders are shipped I'll finally be taking some time off. Actually, an extended period. I've been at it pretty hard for the last 8 months so it seems like the right time.

So, I will not be doing any project development or new releases for the remainder of the summer. I need this time to recharge a bit and work on some other fun stuff. During this time, I'll still be on the forum, still shipping orders and doing re-stocks. I will release the Tappy when it comes in on or around July 5th since that was already promised. I'll also be spending time on getting the new store done which I hope will coincide with the next releases. But, I won't be building any pedals most likely.

The next batch of releases will come in early Sept. and I expect there will be a "Fall Giveaway" that goes with that!

jimilee

Enjoy your time off, you've definitely earned and deserve it.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

benny_profane

Get some rest and enjoy the time off! Hope to see some of the other stuff you'll be working on!

mjg

gordo

Have a good break. This has been a crazy year and likely more crazy to come. It'll do you good to step back for a while.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

pickdropper

First Jimilee becomes a mod, and now Brian is taking an extended leave?  This has all the trappings of a major coup in the works.

Have a nice break, Brian.  I hope you find it fun and rejuvenating.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jimilee

Quote from: pickdropper on June 25, 2020, 06:07:41 AM
First Jimilee becomes a mod, and now Brian is taking an extended leave?  This has all the trappings of a major coup in the works.

Yeah, he said I was in charge while he has taking a break, coincidence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

Quote from: pickdropper on June 25, 2020, 06:07:41 AM

It seems to be happening in Phases though...

Have a good break bean. Keep safe

gordo

I'll try to put down a more concise response once I stop sobbing and can see the keyboard. 8)
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

diablochris6

Have a good break, Brian!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

zgrav

Hope you can rewind and unlax, or something like that! 

Urs

Have a good break Many thanks. And Good News: My order has arrived.

Urs