News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Rustbucket

Started by Thewintersoldier, June 13, 2020, 03:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Things have been kinda slow on the pedal front, between kids finishing up the school year, the increase in surgeries in the OR at work and catching up on yard work. This build has been sloooow. Glad it came out ok and works good. You know there are not a lot of demos out there on this one. It does what it's supposed to and sounds really cool. Way more control than the slow gear. I have to find a way to incorporate this into my playing, it's so different. Works best for me with low output single coils.

Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Looking good. I really dig this effect. It's very unique, and so far, the best implementation of this type of effect.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jjjimi84

I love it, that enclosure color is super cool.

Any thoughts on the rumors of daredevil coming back? Easily my favorite of the netflix shows.

Thewintersoldier

Marvel gets the rights back in November I believe. They wont use charlie cox even though that whole series was cast flawlessly. Would be awesome to see him pop up in the next spiderman though.
Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

Excellent build, it's big one... Tidy!
BigNoise Amplification

jjjimi84

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on June 16, 2020, 01:36:34 AM
Marvel gets the rights back in November I believe. They wont use charlie cox even though that whole series was cast flawlessly. Would be awesome to see him pop up in the next spiderman though.

It was perfectly cast and just wonderfully done. Sorry for the derail.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jjjimi84 on June 16, 2020, 04:28:18 AM
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on June 16, 2020, 01:36:34 AM

It was perfectly cast and just wonderfully done. Sorry for the derail.
Not at all, don't ever apologize for talking comics or guitar!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?