News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Harbinger 1.5 why did I wait so long to build one?

Started by jimilee, June 17, 2020, 03:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

I really dig this pedal, I can't believe I waited like 5 years to build it. Check it out if you haven't already. Went together easily over a couple of weeks. Fired right up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jjjimi84

Really great work! Between etching enclosures and boards you managed to build this monster!?!?!

gordo

Jimi on Jimi.  Univibes are by FAR my fave effect.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

matmosphere

Cool graphic, pretty out there man. Totally appropriate.

I always figured the Harbinger wasn't an easy build, so it's cool to hear it came together no problem.

madbean

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on June 17, 2020, 07:56:25 PM
Jimi has ascended to a new plane of DIY!
My third eye has been opened.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

danfrank

Great looking graphics!
What light brightness was best for you when adjusting? I get mine to where I think it's good and then somebody thinks they can do it better and screws the adjustment up! LOL!

jimilee

Quote from: danfrank on June 19, 2020, 10:08:14 PM
Great looking graphics!
What light brightness was best for you when adjusting? I get mine to where I think it's good and then somebody thinks they can do it better and screws the adjustment up! LOL!
Bwahahahaha. I just used the stock settings and diffused red LEDs.