News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Summer releases are out

Started by madbean, June 22, 2020, 06:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

New releases: Glasshole, VFE DarkHorse and VFE MiniMu. 2020 updates: Bumblebee, Kraken, Mangler, NomNom, Runt, Smoothie and Wolfshirt.

The Tappy project is temporarily on hold due to a stupid mistake I made. I'll do my best to get it available with the next round of restocks coming in a couple of weeks.

I'll get a Glasshole demo up tomorrow!

jimilee

Jumped on the VFE wagon already, thanks man.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

danfrank

The glasshole looks super cool with the selectable 4, 6, 8 stages. And yes, MB is right, LDR based phasers are the best!

Bio77

madbean

Update: There are way more VFE orders than I was expecting and I have found myself out of switching boards. Fortunately, the re-order has already been placed for them so all the VFE stuff will be back in stock by around the 5th. All current VFE orders will be fulfilled now.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I did not anticipate the demand.

gordo

I'd blame Jimi.  He has the masses whipped to a frenzy.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

benny_profane

Quote from: madbean on June 24, 2020, 09:43:17 AM
Update: There are way more VFE orders than I was expecting and I have found myself out of switching boards. Fortunately, the re-order has already been placed for them so all the VFE stuff will be back in stock by around the 5th. All current VFE orders will be fulfilled now.

Heads up: the à la carte switching board is still a shop option.

madbean

Quote from: benny_profane on June 24, 2020, 10:37:37 AM
Quote from: madbean on June 24, 2020, 09:43:17 AM

Heads up: the à la carte switching board is still a shop option.

Apparently some people know the website better than I do.
Thank you! Fixed.

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on June 24, 2020, 10:13:51 AM
I'd blame Jimi.  He has the masses whipped to a frenzy.
That's how I phase baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Actually it's probably me that jinxed it.  This is the very first time I've finished the enclosures before I've even got the boards.

And yes, it does look like "Gomp"...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on June 24, 2020, 02:03:38 PM
Actually it's probably me that jinxed it.  This is the very first time I've finished the enclosures before I've even got the boards.

And yes, it does look like "Gomp"...
Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madbean

Here's the Tappy with the optional faceplate. I have most of the documentation done so I do think it will be out tomorrow.

benny_profane

Ooh that looks sharp. Very cool.

madbean

Okey doke, Tappy is out now. I believe I should be able to do a little video of the Tappy + Glasshole in action tomorrow.

matmosphere

Quote from: madbean on July 10, 2020, 06:09:24 PM
Okey doke, Tappy is out now. I believe I should be able to do a little video of the Tappy + Glasshole in action tomorrow.

Yes please, I'm really interested to hear it in action.