News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Our new moderator - jimilee!

Started by madbean, June 23, 2020, 07:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Please welcome the newest member to the mbp team: jimilee!

Jimi has been a member of the mbp community for close to a decade and has been a constant force in making this forum a welcoming and wonderful place to be. I think he's the perfect addition to the team so please welcome him! Thank you, jimilee.

culturejam

I think this occasion calls for Jimi to buy another guitar!  ;D
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

midwayfair

Uh oh, all posts not about phasers will be removed ...

madbean

Quote from: midwayfair on June 23, 2020, 07:46:30 PM
Uh oh, all posts not about phasers will be removed ...

Unfortunately, I had to remove his title of Phaser Overlord in order to show his new Moderator one. Glitch with the forum, it seems.

matmosphere

jimilee

Hey, thank you guys, it's truly an honor to be one of the team. I was looking today, I can't believe I joined way back in2012. In my mind it's only been about 5 years. Time flies huh? I'd like to buy a firebird I believe; I just don't like the tobacco bust or the candy colors they seem to be making.   I will still be your resident bassist / phaser overlord for years to come, don't you worry. It truly is an honor to be among the minds of you. I sincerely thank you. NOW GO PHASE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thomas_H

Hi Jimmi,  welcome to the club!
DIY-PCBs and projects:

Scruffie

Well this just stinks of phaseritism :P
Works at Lectric-FX

madbean

Quote from: Scruffie on June 24, 2020, 03:17:33 AM
Well this just stinks of phaseritism :P

It's kind of a lfo blow amiright?

Scruffie

Works at Lectric-FX

EBK

I was getting fet up with the lack of celebrations around here.  This'll do nicely.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jambforthelamb

gordo

This is Phase II of the board?

Congrats Jimi, well deserved!!!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jkokura

Quote from: jimilee on June 23, 2020, 09:02:27 PM
Hey, thank you guys, it's truly an honor to be one of the team. I was looking today, I can't believe I joined way back in2012. In my mind it's only been about 5 years. Time flies huh? I'd like to buy a firebird I believe; I just don't like the tobacco bust or the candy colors they seem to be making.   I will still be your resident bassist / phaser overlord for years to come, don't you worry. It truly is an honor to be among the minds of you. I sincerely thank you. NOW GO PHASE!!

Man you're right about how time flies. Glad you're around here man, you've always brought joy and help to those who build. You are the one who rocks the mostest.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

diablochris6

Congrats, Jimi! You've always been a great presence here on the forum. You'll be great at sweeping through the forum and filtering out the riff-raff!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here