News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NVFEPD

Started by jimilee, July 03, 2020, 05:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

New VFE Pedal day. I bought this Bumblebee last month when I was working on mine because VFE. I really like his stuff and wanted something built by the man. I was so blown away by the quality of the Klein bottle, I want more. I opened it up immediately, I didn't even plug it in first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Nice score! Sounds and performs the same as the one you built or some noticeable differences?
BigNoise Amplification

Aentons

Cool man, that's a good one. My first was a merman.

jimilee

Quote from: cooder on July 03, 2020, 08:51:15 PM
Nice score! Sounds and performs the same as the one you built or some noticeable differences?
It's a little different, I need to work on the calibration to see if I can match it.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

Man, I've got this Board and ninty percent of the pets ready to go at home, a couple thousand miles away. Maybe one day I'll get to actually build it.

jimilee

Quote from: Matmosphere on July 04, 2020, 08:27:57 AM
Man, I've got this Board and ninty percent of the pets ready to go at home, a couple thousand miles away. Maybe one day I'll get to actually build it.
Nooooo!!!!! That sucks man.

matmosphere

Quote from: jimilee on July 04, 2020, 09:11:49 AM

Meh, it is what it is, we're healthy and still employed so nothing to seriously complain about. Lots of people have it much worse.

Seeing this thread was making me think I might just take a cue from you and see about buying the real deal.

jimilee

Quote from: Matmosphere on July 04, 2020, 10:36:26 AM
Quote from: jimilee on July 04, 2020, 09:11:49 AM

Meh, it is what it is, we're healthy and still employed so nothing to seriously complain about. Lots of people have it much worse.

Seeing this thread was making me think I might just take a cue from you and see about buying the real deal.
No, I understand. Buy it, you won't be sorry. I have a small collection of real deal pedals that I like to keep.

Aentons

I think were gonna need to see a gut shot when you have a moment please kind sir

jimilee

Quote from: Aentons on July 05, 2020, 12:52:58 PM
I think were gonna need to see a gut shot when you have a moment please kind sir
Done. I uploaded it original size, so you should be able to enlarge it a good deal.

Aentons

Quote from: jimilee on July 07, 2020, 03:56:36 PM
Done. I uploaded it original size, so you should be able to enlarge it a good deal.

I dont think the pic made it

jimilee

Quote from: Aentons on July 07, 2020, 05:51:26 PM
Quote from: jimilee on July 07, 2020, 03:56:36 PM

I dont think the pic made it
I can see it on my laptop and phone. Maybe it takes a minue.

Aentons

Sorry, I forgot to look up^
I see it now..

Wow, very cool with silver board and the grey caps. I have not seen any like that before

diablochris6

I built one of these up from a spare board from fairchild, and it is quite a bit of fun. I have to change the way I play a little to maximize the swelling, but some interesting dynamics can be coaxed out of it.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here