News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Whetstone phaser (Aion Redshift)

Started by Thewintersoldier, August 04, 2020, 05:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Like some others here I recently jumped on the Redshift and finished it up and it's a really fun phaser. I like having the two lfo speeds and all the options available make for some cool sounds. I need to get some more Velcro so I can throw it on the board. So many good sounds in this box and was a fast really strait forward build. Check it out while you wait for Brian to drop his.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

mjg

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

gordo

Very nice.  You've really nailed a style to your builds that's always clean and great functionality.  I like that.

I'd like to look into the feasibility of added the GEOFX ramp board for speed changes, just to take it up a notch.  I like this phaser and am interested to AB it with the Bean version.  I DO think that the Glasshole is my current fave, I've been crazy over using the minimum stages and putting it in front of any drives.  It's rather evil sounding in a Univibe sort of way.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Bio77

That's great!  I think the name is perfect. 

Thewintersoldier

Thanks guys, and I agree Gordo it is an awesome effect and a ramp effect would be cool to use it as a Leslie type effect. I imagine Bean's board is gonna sound pretty much the same but with the fix setting. I have a glasshole board but need to make a smallbear order for a few odds n ends to put that together. I wanna compare it to my pedalpcb mutron phasor 11 builds.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?