News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Store has re-opened

Started by madbean, August 02, 2020, 07:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Had to go out of town suddenly but I'm back and the store is open again. Couple new things:

Wavelord has been updated to include a new resistor. This is to prevent the issue of the Multi pot resetting when turned all the way up. Doc has been updated accordingly. If you have the previous version, the fix was already posted here: https://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=31324.0

A limited number of the old Current Lover boards is available. Since the new version is taking a long time and people keep asking me about the old one I got a few on my last restock order.

I've got some extra Radiophonic CDs to give away. You can get one by adding it to to an existing order for the price of a penny. Standard shipping charges will apply regardless, but there is no minimum $$ amount required if you want the CD.

EBK

Welcome back!

Order placed.  Can't wait to check out the music.  8)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber