News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Total Recall

Started by danfrank, August 05, 2020, 03:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danfrank

Hey, another delay! I have the ABDX and MOW Dlx both in 1590BB enclosures so I had to add the Total Recall and make it a delay trifecta. This was a tight squeeze, I had to solder some components to the underside of the PCB so the jacks would have enough room. I didn't do true bypass because the other way was going to have a neater layout. I like using shielded wire on any pedal that has a clock in it, it makes for a quieter pedal.
Clock speeds are 7kHz to 72kHz which comes out to delay times of 57ms to 585ms.

jimilee

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

great job, your braver than I am to put that in a 1590bb. I would spend most of my time cursing if I tried this haha
Who the hell is Bucky?

Rayzorxbass

Very Nice!
I'm preparing to build the Total Recall so the photos are a real help.  I also like the way you routed the switch wiring, it looks very professional.

I've been looking for an enclosure for my pedal build, that's larger like the original DMM big box.  Do you have any sources you can recommend?

RayK

danfrank

Ask New Sensor / Sovtek in NYC. They may have a shell they'll sell you.

jimilee

Quote from: Rayzorxbass on August 31, 2020, 12:57:48 PM
Very Nice!
I'm preparing to build the Total Recall so the photos are a real help.  I also like the way you routed the switch wiring, it looks very professional.

I've been looking for an enclosure for my pedal build, that's larger like the original DMM big box.  Do you have any sources you can recommend?

RayK
A 1590xx is closer to the size of the original. Just do a search. Mine comes from Tayda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Very nice and yes, tight squeeze!
BigNoise Amplification