News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

House sold, not sure what my next move is all about

Started by gordo, August 08, 2020, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

Dang, I've lived here for 25 years and now and it's about to be turned over to a bunch of strangers.  Probably won't affect my lurking around this place (well, unless I move to a cardboard condo out in a field somewhere) but my shop is getting dismantled and most of my workbench stuff will get sold off.  Keeping all my parts and "wish I'd finish these" boards but I'll be offering up a ton of finished boards, finished pedals, and guitars as I enter my certified "golden years".  I was in my 20's a few minutes ago.

Will post some sales here as I get to them.  In the meantime I sold the house and have 40 days to get the f*** out so stay tuned...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

matmosphere

Congrats on the next step man.  that's a big one, but it sounds like it's time.

Bio77

Best to you, Gordo!  You're super cool dude, I hope the change is smooth.

jimilee

What??? I'm all congratulations and then I was like, "booo" and then I was all, "yeah, more stuff I don't need but will probably buy." I'm a mixed bag of emotions right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.  I've spent the last year getting my parts "shoe boxed" so I think I'm in good shape.  Where we land is going to dictate what I keep so fingers crossed.  We lost a couple of rental deals today.  I did get a DC-Echo board and chips from Keefe so I'm moving forward.  My band situation at the church I'm at is kinda crumbling so we'll see how that holds up.  Too much stuff changing too fast but I guess that's the new norm.  I've got way too much stuff I never use so reality check more than anything else.  I do have some cool boards though.  Stay tuned.
Gordy Power

benny_profane

Good luck with everything! Hope you get the new place sorted soon.

cooder

All the best for the move and organizing everything, it's a heck of a lot and a big deal!
BigNoise Amplification

gordo

Thanks all for the kind words.  Don't see me dropping off the radar, if I have to build behind a dumpster somewhere.  I'm shooting for a little bit of basement or garage space.  Like I mentioned, most of my stuff is shoeboxed so I think I'm pretty flexible.  I just ordered a MB project to get the CD and then felt guilty and donated $10 anyway.  Starving artist response.  And I just got Keefe to send me the new delay project and chips to go with it so my addiction is rearing it's ugly head.  :-)

Will keep everyone posted and will post a list of my crap if anyone wants it.
Gordy Power