News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Glitchee

Started by Thewintersoldier, August 14, 2020, 02:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Another cool pedal from Brian. Took me a minute to dial it in for what I think I would use it for (how to be creative with it) and not just make noise. I can see writing songs around this effect. I only wish the envelope filter was a little stronger as this is a pedal that is not subtle so why not funk it up all the way. I highly recommend this build, took 3 hours from start to boxing  so it was perfect while I'm waiting on parts for some bigger builds.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

Bio77

That's awesome!  I think this pedal is super fun, one of my favorite MB builds.

3 hours! I don't think you are savoring your builds enough. I recommend some heavy drinking to slow it down to at least 10 hours.

jimilee

Nice. I've started mine, got all the resistors in it, that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Agreed, I love it.  Have no idea how I'd use it but that doesn't stop me from burning up and hour or two fiddling with it.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bio77 on August 14, 2020, 02:49:05 PM
That's awesome!  I think this pedal is super fun, one of my favorite MB builds.

3 hours! I don't think you are savoring your builds enough. I recommend some heavy drinking to slow it down to at least 10 hours.
I don't get much time to build, like once a week so I have gotten really efficient. Working in the Operating Room, 2 kids (6 and 9) house work, kids karate and whatever the wife throws at me so I get it in when I can.  Plus I'm super excited to play them.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

mjg

Nice one.

I've just this week got the final parts to finish off mine.  Agreed, it's a cool effect, but no idea what to use it for!

cooder

Awesomeness in a box, tidy as!
BigNoise Amplification

gordo

I hear you loud and clear except no kids. Well, a dog...

Gawd forbid I figure a way to justify the time spent.  This is a micro vacation despite living the good life.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?