News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lectric fx Clone Theory

Started by Thewintersoldier, August 09, 2020, 12:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Simple straight forward build that is not like my other chorus pedals. Much more wobble, very delicious wiggle. So much personality. Where has this been all my life?! And who was better at cloning better than Mystique? One other thing to note is that I ordered a bunch of reissue xvive mn3007s and they are excellent, that's what I used in this.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Mystique, nice. That looks sharp man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Great stuff again and thanks for the heads up about the Xvive MN3007s, good to know they cut the mustard.
BigNoise Amplification

Bret608

This looks great! I noticed you socketed a couple of resistors on your build. Was that for the the high-output pickups mod or something else interesting?

Thewintersoldier

High output pickup mod. It's still in stock configuration, but I research mods and things I'd like to have options on and socket ahead of time rather than have to go back and desolder. Makes life a little easier when I think ahead instead of just rushing in, stopped making those mistakes lol

Who the hell is Bucky?

Bio77

Another great build!  I dig this pedal a lot too.

jjjimi84

Looks great! I always love how clean your artwork is.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jjjimi84 on August 15, 2020, 09:57:47 PM
Looks great! I always love how clean your artwork is.
Thanks Dan, i feel simple is my style even if it's kinda minimalist. I wish I could do your style, don't ever change man.

Who the hell is Bucky?

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bio77 on August 11, 2020, 04:30:05 PM
Another great build!  I dig this pedal a lot too.
Thanks John, this is the year of delay and modulation for me. I'm also trying to do all the vintage ehx stuff as well

Who the hell is Bucky?