News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I never told you guys....

Started by LaceSensor, August 24, 2020, 03:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaceSensor

On the 12th May I became a father for the first time.
After being 11 days late, a 3 day rollercoaster process through labour  and birth (induction, emergency foreceps, retained placenta surgery) we welcomed our daugher Isabelle (affectionately known as Izzy) to the world. Mercifully with COVID we were looked after very well and I was able to be 100% present.

All fathers Im sure say it, but truly I could not be more in awe or proud of my wife, throughout everything.

This was Izzy when she was born

This was about a week later safe at home settling into life (note the COVID haircut)

Ive been on and off learning the piano...she seemed "interested" here...

We were proud to learn she was soon accepted into Hogwarts (mother is a huge fan)

3 months old, happy again after a bad week due to vaccinations (sorry, antivaxxers)

This series of three were taken today. Im sure only a parent would find this so entertaining, but Jen and I were laughing a lot at this little series.

Its like she called a town meeting then decided to eat one of the inhabitants.

Anyway, hope you like the pictures. Now I have an official heir to my Lovetone pedal collection. She better want to learn guitar.... ;)

Ian

jimilee

Hey hey, congratulations man!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBK

"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

davent

Congratulations, hold on tight, it's a wild ride!
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

jjjimi84

Congratulations! It is the greatest thing in the world, enjoy every moment.

dan.schumaker

What a cutie!  And if she is anything like my little girl, she will only get cuter  ;D

Stomptown

mjg

Congrats!  Hope she letting you get some sleep occasionally.

cooder

Awesome, big congrats and cuteness overload there! Buckle up!
BigNoise Amplification

culturejam

So happy for you! Congratulations!

My daughter was 10 days late, and if my little one is any indication, you got yourself an independent trend-setter on your hands, haha.  8)

Beautiful family you got there.  :)
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

Guybrush

Amazing work. Congratulations dude.

LaceSensor

Quote from: culturejam on August 24, 2020, 09:45:29 PM
So happy for you! Congratulations!

My daughter was 10 days late, and if my little one is any indication, you got yourself an independent trend-setter on your hands, haha.  8)

Beautiful family you got there.  :)

She certainly knows her own mind
Desperate to be mobile already, rolling over at 3 months

Jen was convinced we were having a boy all along but one of the midwives said girls like to make a dramatic entrance and she sure did (!)

LaceSensor

Thanks for all the kind comments. Made my day :)

matmosphere