News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Blueprint Delay

Started by jimilee, August 29, 2020, 09:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

If you haven't built this one yet, you have to! I really like how clean it is. It will repeat forever and, in my experience, doesn't get fuzzy.

The graphics were inspired by the original blueprint, the etch was inspired by the original iron man suit, very crude. I need to make sure I remove all the leftover paper and quit being lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Ok Boss, I'll take a note to build this...! And while the sound doesn't get fuzzy the etch did get a bit fuzzy and we like that dichotomy. ;)
BigNoise Amplification

simon

Man that looks good.  I currently have a few vfe builds half populated.  The blueprint was the one I'm most looking forward to finishing.  Maybe I'll have to place an order to mouser sooner than I thought. 

jimilee

Quote from: simon on August 31, 2020, 05:04:42 PM
Man that looks good.  I currently have a few vfe builds half populated.  The blueprint was the one I'm most looking forward to finishing.  Maybe I'll have to place an order to mouser sooner than I thought. 

Do it, you won't be disappointed.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

danfrank

Crap! Now I'm gonna have to build one to see what you're talking about...

jimilee

Quote from: danfrank on September 03, 2020, 10:28:54 AM
Crap! Now I'm gonna have to build one to see what you're talking about...
DO EEEET!!   

pjmaclean

Did you use a 10KB instead of the 10KC 9mm pot? 

jimilee

Quote from: pjmaclean on September 11, 2020, 08:06:38 AM
Did you use a 10KB instead of the 10KC 9mm pot?
Best I can remember.

pjmaclean

Thanks!  I'll have to check this one out.