News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lectric fx dandy horse

Started by Thewintersoldier, August 29, 2020, 03:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bret608 on August 31, 2020, 06:35:15 AM
Seriously awesome build, dude! You and Bio77 have recently inspired me to go ahead and do a Flintlock. Also, I know what you mean, my daughters and I watched a Chadwick Bozeman tribute on ABC last night.

Jimi, for what it's worth, I work at a two-year community/technical college, and the IT students typically get hired before they can even finish their degree or transfer to a four-year university. So the labor market demand is so great that it ironicallly pushes our IT program graduation rates down!
The Flintlock is a very rewarding build and a great sounding flanger. It's also my black panther flanger, Wakanda Forever!
Who the hell is Bucky?

Scruffie

Very slick build :)
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on August 29, 2020, 03:43:43 PM
I have always wanted this pedal and now it's time to relive my teenage years playing radio friendly unit shifter.
Is this pretty much the reason everyone builds this? Would it be a good idea to release a stripped down stand-alone? Could ditch halve the circuit if just trippy chorus is the goal.
Works at Lectric-FX

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Scruffie on September 03, 2020, 04:32:25 AM
Very slick build :)
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on August 29, 2020, 03:43:43 PM
I have always wanted this pedal and now it's time to relive my teenage years playing radio friendly unit shifter.
Is this pretty much the reason everyone builds this? Would it be a good idea to release a stripped down stand-alone? Could ditch halve the circuit if just trippy chorus is the goal.
To be honest, I have been messing around with the other settings and find everything from subtle to off the wall. I guess that's what so great about ehx stuff compared to boss or mxr. And why would I want a stripped down version? This is an inspiring build dude, don't take that from us, I can't wait to build the new echo 600, gonna be epic!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

Such nice work, I love it. Being a marvel kid that turned into old marvel kid, I love that you are getting your kids into it.

How crazy is it that he passed? I wonder how they are going to do Black Panther 2.

BTW I am ordering that board today.

Vivek_rc

Very nice man and congrats on the beautiful build. I've just finished biasing mine and it's working. Came to the forum for some tips and frequencies to bias it a little better and came across this post. This was a challenging build and I took my time over a few weeks to complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vivek_rc

I spoke too soon, left it running for a while and suddenly got a whole bunch of static, now I don't get any sound on the output. Will start a new thread :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk