News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Aion Luna Tremolo

Started by Thewintersoldier, September 26, 2020, 10:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

While I'm waiting on my parts for the dc echo I'm knocking out a couple small projects and the luna is my second project I'm finishing up this weekend. Super awesome trem that is really versatile and sounds stellar. Only problem was it didn't go fast enough for me. After searching for mod to increase rate I found a post on diysb that was super simple, decrease one resistor, and bam-perfect. This and my cardinal and I think I'm out the trem game cause I don't need tap tempo. Who better than Moon Knight for the enclosure, dude is a total badass and has the perfect suit emblem.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

Dude! I cannot tell you how bad ass this is, I am floored by the graphics. Crazy good job

BTW did you catch the Wandavision trailer?

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jjjimi84 on September 26, 2020, 01:14:02 PM
Dude! I cannot tell you how bad ass this is, I am floored by the graphics. Crazy good job

BTW did you catch the Wandavision trailer?
Thanks Dan, love moon knight and was so excited that he's getting a show. I bet he does crossover with Blade. And yeah wandavision is gonna be crazy good, we are finally gonna get to see scarlet witch from the comics.

Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

Excellent and super tidy! Dig the graphics as well, nice!
Got me interested now as well, could you say which resistor you decreased for speed mod? Refering to the Aion schematic, just checking it out myself. Cheers
BigNoise Amplification

cooder

Guessing that's decreasing R 12 / 2k7 on schematic to something like 1k5 or so?
BigNoise Amplification

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: cooder on September 26, 2020, 06:19:01 PM
Guessing that's decreasing R 12 / 2k7 on schematic to something like 1k5 or so?
Correct you are cooder. Its R12. I used 1k. If all else you could socket and try different values. I liked 1k best as I tried values between 500R and 2k.

Who the hell is Bucky?

Bret608

Love the graphic, and I had no idea how cool that purple PCB is! Now I have to check out Moon Knight as I have not heard of that character...