News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Confession

Started by Leevibe, October 16, 2020, 04:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leevibe

Hey all. I haven't checked in here in months. I haven't even looked at a single post! There is no particular reason other than the initial shift when covid hit putting me on a different trajectory with work and home life. It made me too busy for just about anything else. Then I just kind of got caught up in taking care of my property and enjoying yard work etc.

So, why am I calling this a confession? I'm going to post a build report. I hate not being part of the MB community for months on end and then jumping straight in with a build report. It just feels slimy and self-promoting. But that's what I'm doing. Build report forthcoming and I am looking forward to some major catching up around here.

jimilee

Welcome back, looking forward to some tasty eye candy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Good to have you back and good on you for making the best of these strange times.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

matmosphere

Yes, your builds never disappoint. I don't think anyone here would blame you for finding something to dive in and keep you busy these last months.

Leevibe

cooder

Strange times need creative thinking, build reports, any contribution and sharing and stuff.
2020 can only get better that way...
BigNoise Amplification