News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Revolution has begun...bloodstone

Started by Thewintersoldier, October 24, 2020, 10:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: Matmosphere on October 25, 2020, 07:25:26 AM
Nice build as always. That is my favorite by far of the Marvel movies. It's hilarious, and a fun ride. But if you start a movie with Thor fighting a dragon over the Immigrant Song, odds are you have already completely won me over.

Though, as another "not a phaser guy" I'm a little worried that that you and Jimi are gonna show up on my doorstep with torches now. ;)
This is the testing I finally hunt down "not a phaser guy" guys. They're cropping up more and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Scruffie

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on October 26, 2020, 03:24:42 PM
Quote from: Bret608 on October 26, 2020, 01:19:09 PM
This is awesome! I had an original Bad Stone back in the day, and I still have a Bloodstone board jubal81 PIFed me that I need to debug and box. I agree, it gets into ring mod territory at the fastest speeds. Do you find it has a more metallic swoosh? That's kind of what I'm hoping for on my next phaser build.
Its an ota phaser
It's actually CMOS so technically, a MOSFET phaser!

I would say the Countdown is what you're searching for, but I've heard whispers I work for Lectric-FX and may be biased  8)  ;D

Quote from: jimilee on October 26, 2020, 03:38:54 PM
Nice build as always. That is my favorite by far of the Marvel movies. It's hilarious, and a fun ride. But if you start a movie with Thor fighting a dragon over the Immigrant Song, odds are you have already completely won me over.

Though, as another "not a phaser guy" I'm a little worried that that you and Jimi are gonna show up on my doorstep with torches now. ;)
This is the testing I finally hunt down "not a phaser guy" guys. They're cropping up more and more.

I didn't used to be a phaser guy.

I was wrong.
Works at Lectric-FX

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Scruffie on October 26, 2020, 03:52:58 PM
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on October 26, 2020, 03:24:42 PM
Quote from: Bret608 on October 26, 2020, 01:19:09 PM
This is awesome! I had an original Bad Stone back in the day, and I still have a Bloodstone board jubal81 PIFed me that I need to debug and box. I agree, it gets into ring mod territory at the fastest speeds. Do you find it has a more metallic swoosh? That's kind of what I'm hoping for on my next phaser build.
Its an ota phaser
It's actually CMOS so technically, a MOSFET phaser!

I would say the Countdown is what you're searching for, but I've heard whispers I work for Lectric-FX and may be biased  8)  ;D

Quote from: jimilee on October 26, 2020, 03:38:54 PM

I didn't used to be a phaser guy.

I was wrong.
Learn something new everyday. My dumb ass didn't think about it lol it's not like adding an additional 2 stages  on a small stone. I guess that would really account for the slightly different tone.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?