News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

TRS patchbay project

Started by Leevibe, October 16, 2020, 05:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peAk

Damn Lee!!! Super cool.

Man, Tycho is one of my favorite artists. He's a huge inspiration of mine and listen to his stuff all the time.

I know Cody is a huge fan of his as well, hopefully he sees this.

Anyway, nice to see you back. I have been away as well and hope to be doing some DIY stuff soon.

midwayfair

Nice build.

I'm surprised you couldn't find a 1.5u anywhere, I found them on AliBaba for instance (not that I'm keen to place an order there). They're admittedly hard to find, but if you need to ever do anything like this again they are definitely out there.

Leevibe

Quote from: peAk on October 20, 2020, 04:39:14 PM
Damn Lee!!! Super cool.

Man, Tycho is one of my favorite artists. He's a huge inspiration of mine and listen to his stuff all the time.

I know Cody is a huge fan of his as well, hopefully he sees this.

Anyway, nice to see you back. I have been away as well and hope to be doing some DIY stuff soon.

Good to know he's got some fans around here! Good to hear from you Justin

Quote from: midwayfair on October 20, 2020, 05:07:47 PM
Nice build.

I'm surprised you couldn't find a 1.5u anywhere, I found them on AliBaba for instance (not that I'm keen to place an order there). They're admittedly hard to find, but if you need to ever do anything like this again they are definitely out there.

Good point. I vaguely remember finding them on Alibaba and then not really knowing the process there. I also remember wanting to keep it to a shorter depth and not finding any 1.5u solutions for that. Still, in hindsight, this would have been a much easier way to do it.