News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fall projects now available

Started by madbean, October 25, 2020, 03:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The new projects are here. New fuzz giveaway, too!
Demo coming tomorrow (video is shot but I need more time to edit).

jimilee

woohoo! I can't wait to hear them.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Demo:
Violenzz 0:00
The IMP v2 2:00
Rought Cut 4:53
Tone Virus 8:00
Kezuroukai 11:07
Headtrip 2 14:53

[youtube width=640]nnsw8G15_Iw[/youtube]

Superstereosix

In Defense Of Humans
affiliations: No TV

matmosphere

Agreed. I like the new layout with the larger area for text. Looks nice,  AND has the details!

can't wait to give the head trip and tone virus a go.

sjaustin

Love the video, and it definitely sold me on buying the project. I think maybe you forgot to change the patch number after 3 on the video headings. NBD, just the kind of thing that I would want to know if it were me!

I'm looking forward to building the EJ Fuzz Face too, even though I need more dirt pedals like I need a hole in my head. It'll make a nice gift.

Congrats on the release and thanks for keeping the scene fresh in These Unprecedented Times™.

madbean

Update - all the Violenzz PCBs are claimed. All orders placed up to the time of this post will get one (7pm CST).
Another successful release! Whee.

jimilee

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Jean Michel Janck

Hello all. This seems as good a place as any for a first post.
I was very glad to get in on this for the Tone Virus (and a Glasshole) with the Violenz board thrown in for my first Madbean order.

They made it to me here in England exactly 8 days after I ordered, i was stoked because I was expecting to wait a couple of weeks. The boards themselves are a thing of beauty. They feel very...substantial. It almost seems a shame to populate them. Almost.

Thanks Madbean :)

madbean

I'm glad you are pleased! And, doubly glad that international orders are getting received so quickly.

dawson

I see BASS effects coming soon!

Those builds from Chunk Systems have got me salivating over here.
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

jimilee

Now you're speaking my language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PapaKev

Quote from: madbean on October 30, 2020, 04:59:42 PM
Update - all the Violenzz PCBs are claimed. All orders placed up to the time of this post will get one (7pm CST).

Is there any chance this will be back to purchase? This is one of the 3 I was planning to build. Maybe something similar?
Thanks!
-Kevin

madbean

Quote from: HootyHoo on December 06, 2020, 03:33:56 PM
Quote from: madbean on October 30, 2020, 04:59:42 PM

Is there any chance this will be back to purchase? This is one of the 3 I was planning to build. Maybe something similar?
Thanks!
-Kevin

Yes, I'll be getting some more on my next order. They will be available for purchase soon.

PapaKev