News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Glasshole correction

Started by madbean, October 26, 2020, 06:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

A member has found an error in the Glasshole PCB. It requires a pretty easy fix, fortunately. I have updated the pdf and zip file for the Glasshole with details on the error and how to fix it (needs a short lead soldered in).
https://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/_folders/FilterMod/pdf/Glasshole.pdf

Apologies for the error and any frustration this may have caused. I will get this corrected on the board when I order the next batch.

Betty Wont

The zip file has the updated pdf, but the linked pdf is still the old one.

madbean

Quote from: Torgoslayer on October 26, 2020, 01:32:12 PM

Your browser cache might be pulling the old one. The new one is definitely uploaded (I just double checked both in my browser and with ftp). On the projects page, try holding down your Shift button while reloading the page. That may fix the problem for you.

vizcities

Kismet timing here - I was just finishing this up as a two months-belated birthday gift & was puzzled by the effect's choppiness. Now it sounds perfect!

Betty Wont

Quote from: madbean on October 26, 2020, 02:52:04 PM
Quote from: Torgoslayer on October 26, 2020, 01:32:12 PM

Your browser cache might be pulling the old one. The new one is definitely uploaded (I just double checked both in my browser and with ftp). On the projects page, try holding down your Shift button while reloading the page. That may fix the problem for you.
Derp. Yup. Thank you. I had been looking at the OG doc when you posted.

madbean

I should really have put up a demo of the Glasshole. Maybe I can do that later this week after I get some of the new orders shipped. Seems only fair since I made a dumb mistake here.

gordo

Killin it with the demos!!  You've been practicing.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

skyled

HR will let you off with a warning this time, since it's your first day on the job

jimilee

I need to talk to the manager!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Scruffie

Works at Lectric-FX

jimilee

Quote from: Scruffie on October 28, 2020, 05:54:25 PM
You're not my supervisor!!!
Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.