News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New website!! aionfx.com

Started by aion, October 27, 2020, 02:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aion

Been working on this for the better part of 3 months now, and finally got it launched this afternoon!

Still a few more things on the list to do in the coming weeks, but the vast majority of it is done at least. Looking forward to picking the soldering iron back up though - it's certainly been one of those heads-down projects.

madbean

Dang, that is killer. That design puts everyone to shame (esp. me, haha). Great job!

matmosphere

Nice, It looks great. That video is pretty slick. Congrats on making it a full time thing, that is awesome.

cooder

Very swish and great to navigate, looks clean and top shelf pro! Well done!

Edit: looks like the website is done by a former web developer who likes to work with wordpress...  ;)
BigNoise Amplification

Caedarn

mjg

Very nice.  I've done the web developer thing in the past, so I can tell that you've put a lot of effort into making it look this good. 

aion

Quote from: cooder on October 27, 2020, 05:40:31 PM
Edit: looks like the website is done by a former web developer who likes to work with wordpress...  ;)

It was fun to jump back into coding world after being out of it for over a year. But I'm also glad to be done with it so I can go back to designing pedals!

As with almost all of the web projects I worked on when it was my job, this one blew past the initial timeline and allotted hours... but since it's for myself, I think all the extra care and attention will pay dividends eventually.

jkokura

Slick shoes man. I have some envy I admit.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jjjimi84

I love the new layout! Nice work!