News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Madbean Stage Fright

Started by jjjimi84, November 18, 2020, 08:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

I already posted the pics of this somewhere but here is a demo video. I love this phaser and it needs to come back!!

Also I have four more videos recorded like this and then we move to the new camera and microphones! A huge jump up in the works, I cannot wait to show everyone.

https://youtu.be/FLBswO-Cm1Q

jimilee

All kinds of phasery goodness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Great video and your standard insanely cool graphics.  Nice work!!!  I'm a big fan of fathead strats too.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Thewintersoldier

Another great video Dan. I've had the board sitting for over a year but have yet to build it, your making me wish I had. Great playing too, each video is getting better!
Who the hell is Bucky?

madbean

Super cool! And, thank you for the nice shout out.

jjjimi84

Quote from: madbean on November 18, 2020, 05:11:19 PM
Super cool! And, thank you for the nice shout out.

Thank you Brian! It is a killer sounding phaser.

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on November 18, 2020, 04:28:26 PM
Another great video Dan. I've had the board sitting for over a year but have yet to build it, your making me wish I had. Great playing too, each video is getting better!

Thank you very much! Get on that build! Last week I finally bought a real camera with a shotgun microphone and having everything permanently mounted to make this a consistent thing. Tomorrow is my first day of filming with it and all of the new headaches that come with a shaved gorilla operating technology.

Thewintersoldier

I look forward to seeing/hearing the difference
Who the hell is Bucky?

jjjimi84

Quote from: gordo on November 18, 2020, 09:43:32 AM
Great video and your standard insanely cool graphics.  Nice work!!!  I'm a big fan of fathead strats too.

There is nothing cooler to me in the strat world than a big cbs headstock strat. That is a warmoth build I started when I was like 18 and didn't really get working right until I was 30. It is a nice strat with lindy fralin pickups and a nice chunky neck.

cooder

Excellent demo yet again, you're getting really good at editing and putting these together!
A treasure for DIY pedal building, good on ya!
BigNoise Amplification