News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by gordo, November 26, 2020, 08:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving, or at least a nice day for any of the non US folks out there.  I'm waiting to get the turkey in the oven in a little bit.

I don 't know why I pick Thanksgiving but for some reason it always seems to be the day that I put in a restock order for Love My Switches.  I went thru my parts drawers and ordered restock for any pot values I'm missing, a few enclosures, jacks (Lumberg and Switchcraft), and Lumberg DC jacks.  Threw in some knobs from the clearance section and I should be all set with hardware for a while.

I hit the button about 15 minutes ago so I suspect Lawrence has it all packed up and sitting by the door waiting to go out already :-)
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Happy thanksgiving to you sir, I plan on soldering a bit today, got most all my daily homework done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

diablochris6

Happy Thanksgiving! I haven't picked up the soldering iron in a while myself. In the little spare time I have, I mostly practice the guitar, draw, and design future guitars and circuits...things that can easily be put down and cleaned up between the chaos!

Hoping to pick up the habit soon and hoping that everybody is safe with full bellies.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here