News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Deluxe Dirtbag

Started by Stomptown, November 30, 2020, 08:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stomptown

I pick this one up shortly before the total recall was released. It ended up collecting in the dust in a drawer for a few years but I finally got around to building it. I had a lot of trouble getting this one to work, and probably should've tested it before boxing it. Ha ha. In the end I got it all figured out. I'm too burnt out to calibrate it so I'll probably wait until after Christmas just in case Santa brings me a looper pedal.  ;D

jimilee

Nice job man. That is a great adaptation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bret608

Nice job hiding the one jack under the board! I did a double-take on that one.  ;) Looks great and I bet it sounds great too.

Thewintersoldier

Man this is so rad, that decal is so crisp and the insides are immaculate! Great work again.
Who the hell is Bucky?

Stomptown

Thanks guys!

Quote from: Bret608 on November 30, 2020, 09:35:26 AM
Nice job hiding the one jack under the board! I did a double-take on that one.  ;) Looks great and I bet it sounds great too.

It was definitely a tight squeeze.  I initially used 1uf poly caps in the signal path but they were too tall so I had to replace them with electros.

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

Leevibe

Your stuff is so perfect it makes me sick. SICK!!!

I was totally expecting this to be etched. The graphic and ET just look amazing.

LaceSensor

mint

but the total recall circuit beats it to be fair :)

Stomptown

I forgot to give a shout out to Flanagan0718 who PIF'd me a set of road rage boards last month (one of which I used to power the Dirtbag). Thanks again Mike!

Quote from: LaceSensor on December 01, 2020, 11:04:42 AM
mint

but the total recall circuit beats it to be fair :)

Agreed!