News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Phase 45/90 project

Started by pryde, December 03, 2011, 10:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryde

Just curious if there is a MB phaser project (current or old) that has been done. I have done some searches but did not come up with anything. I like the phase 45 sound. There is a GGG phase 45 build I found if nothing is avail here at MB.

Any suggestions?

jimmybjj

don't think so. But Brian is coming out with a phase in the mini pedal line up, at least i read he was. The tonepad layout for the 45 is pretty good.
Pcbs no longer available

keysandguitars

Chromesphere built me a Tonepad Phase 45 (he etched the board) and I really like it. I'm going to build Jacob's JFET matcher (thanks Jacob) and then a  etch and build a Tonepad Phase 90 at some point. If MB doesn't have the build I'm after, Tonepad is my next stop. I've built their Tremulus Lune, Ross Comp, MXR Distortion +, and have the Phase 45. All sound great to my ears and have good PDF docs to support.
I should still be a "diode destroyer"!

mjcyates

I quite like the tonepad Ross Phaser.

madbean

One of the Baby Board designs is a Phase45, so there will be one eventually.

pietro_moog

superAWESOME!
i love phase 45, very Vibe-y!

jkokura

Also, I have an etched version going to be released shortly. Two versions actually - stock 45 and a version with mods (Super 45). They're being verified currently.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

pryde

Awesome. Thanks for all the replies. I will keep my eyes peeled for phaser options around here in the near future  8)

bigmufffuzzwizz

Sounds like some great layouts are gonna be dropping really soon! After these univibes/phasers I'll gonna be all swirled out!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals