News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tracking Number Delay (cave dweller)

Started by harryklippton, December 18, 2020, 08:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harryklippton

This cave dweller is my first completed madbean build in a 1590a. I expected a tight fit but I was a little worried in the final minutes of boxing this up. I could have made some of my leads shorter but now I'll know for the next one.

The graphic theme is meant to be in good fun.

jimilee

That looks fantastic. Well done.

Now that I can build a 1590a pretty well, I have no desire to do it. Little bugger makes me want to throw them sometimes. I built a cave sweeper on Vero just for giggles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

Nice build. It seems like the tracking number worm hole is getting larger.

Quote from: jimilee on December 18, 2020, 09:46:49 PM
That looks fantastic. Well done.

Now that I can build a 1590a pretty well, I have no desire to do it. Little bugger makes me want to throw them sometimes. I built a cave sweeper on Vero just for giggles.

I'm right there with you. I can do it, sure. But I don't WANT to do it.

harryklippton

thanks y'all. I'm not sure I like a 1590a under foot either. They seem to want to flip on me.

cooder

Great build and hilarious Name and graphics! Made my day.

Now to check the tracking numbers of parcels I'm waiting for....
BigNoise Amplification

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: harryklippton on December 18, 2020, 10:11:50 PM
thanks y'all. I'm not sure I like a 1590a under foot either. They seem to want to flip on me.
great build! I'm a size 12 4E width  foot and I feel you on 1590a feeling funky under the foot. I once damn near rold an ankle reaching across my pedalboard to turn the pedal on when the velcro let go and it turned on its side. I would build everything in a 1790s if I could.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: harryklippton on December 18, 2020, 10:11:50 PM
If you put them in a pedal board, Velcro will do the trick.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bio77

That looks awesome!  Great way to remember this weird time  8)

I don't want 1590As on my board, but I've grown to appreciate them as my build collection keeps growing.  They're perfect to have access to a fuzz or drive for recording or playing at home.  Takes half the space on the shelf, perfect excuse to build another  ;D

studiodunn

Awesome graphics! I think my first 10 pedal builds were 1590As and that somehow felt like paying dues.

Great build.

dan.schumaker

We need more 1590A love   ;D ;D

Looks great!  If you can do that, you can do anything!