News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas Everybody

Started by gordo, December 20, 2020, 04:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the Madbeaners out there.  Dylan the doberman got his LED collar Christmas present early and is seen here showing it off (and looking to go for a walk)...

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

cooder

Merry Christmas to you and everyone out there! Stay safe and have a great relaxing time despite all the challenges out there!

Says Phoebe too.... chill out.

BigNoise Amplification

harryklippton

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. I like this thread.  ;D  Here's Fury:

jimilee

Hey hey, Merry Christmas my brothers in solder

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Oliver is having his first Christmas. Many doggo toys will be had.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on December 20, 2020, 06:15:09 PM
Oliver is having his first Christmas. Many doggo toys will be had.
Aww, you got a new puppy, he's adorable.

Here's my man card.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jkokura

Merry Christmas to you and all your families!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jimilee

Quote from: jkokura on December 21, 2020, 09:50:29 AM
Merry Christmas to you and all your families!

Jacob
What, no dog???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matmosphere

Happy Holiday's everyone. It's been a tough and unusual year, but having this community has been very helpful. Hopefully everyone makes it through the next few weeks unscathed, and the new year brings a return to normalcy (even if it is slower than we would like).

Stomptown

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Haberdasher

Merry Christmas to everyone!  I hope you fellas don't mind if I am currently sans canis familiaris.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

gordo

Oooo, I like the paint job on that cat!!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Stomptown

Quote from: gordo on December 21, 2020, 06:02:46 PM
Oooo, I like the paint job on that cat!!
That's Mia, our 13 year calico.  They can be a handful, but we fell in the with that "paint job" the moment we laid eyes in her.

Thewintersoldier

Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, happy kwanzaa or December 25 to the atheists. I've really enjoyed getting thru this F'd up year with you all huffing solder fumes. My youngest got her first electric guitar so that was fun watching her open it this morning. Here's her rock star face, she's ready to go! Marshall wishes you all better 2021! It's his second Xmas he turned one in July.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?