News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A 2020 MB PIF

Started by gordo, December 28, 2020, 04:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

Brian PIF'd me a PorkBarrel board and I was anxious to build it up.  I thought the blend control was a nice touch to dial it subtle or fun-house wobble and had a pair of XVive chips to go in it.  Other than having to shoe horn in the DC jack (should have been just a little bit lower with the drill bit) this one went together smoothly and a no-brainer to calibrate.

This was my first experience with alcohol inks, and although it's a tad lumpy and could be smoothed out with a clearcoat, I'm happy with it as is.

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

danfrank

Cool! Looks like blood stains on concrete... Reminds me of L.A.
Lol!
I'm going to have to try my hand with those type of dyes. Looks nice!
I have yet to build my PB board. I have an original CE-2 and it's very 80s sounding.
Nice job!

cooder

Excellent build, nice knobbage and faaawnkeee enclosure. Cool bananas!
BigNoise Amplification

diablochris6

Very cool look. It looks like you'll need to call The Wolf to clean up whatever murder happened on that pedal!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Thewintersoldier

man that turned out really nice gordo, i love that enclosure. I love my pork barrel. another killer build!
Who the hell is Bucky?

gordo

Yeah, I think it sort of sums up 2020.  A blood-letting of sorts I suppose.  Might be a tad harsh of an enclosure for such a lovely sounding effect.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jjjimi84

How did I miss this!? This is really cool, how is it working with the alcohol ink on enclosures?

I would love to try this out and hand paint on top of it.