News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

We are purple haze

Started by Thewintersoldier, December 31, 2020, 01:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

I haven't built anything in a couple weeks cause of the holidays, work, kids, and needing to focus on the important things in life. Plus I actually played a lot of guitar lol.
So I thought I'd have a little fun and do one last build before the end of the year.
   Madbean octavia. You know how this sounds, you know what this is all about. Sounds great. I especially like the fuzz without the octave. Went together quick without any issues and really happy with how it turned out. Venom fit the sound, mean and angry. 2021 I'm gonna be focussing on fuzz for the first couple months. Got some great circuits to put together. Hope you guys are safe, healthy and in good spirits. Gonna ring in the new year with the wife and kids, watch a movie and have ice cream. Take care y'all!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

harryklippton

Looks great! I just finished a huge Venom binge.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: harryklippton on December 31, 2020, 02:04:21 PM
Looks great! I just finished a huge Venom binge.
Thanks, Venom was a favorite the the minute he came out. Even though I don't view him as a villan in the sense that carnage or other symbiots. I wasn't wowed by the movie, maybe one day Kevin Fiege will do him justice.
Who the hell is Bucky?

diablochris6

Awesome build? Where is the art from?
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: diablochris6 on December 31, 2020, 03:33:46 PM
Awesome build? Where is the art from?
Thanks, it was from a Google search, I don't remember who the artist was but it really spoke to me, the was the symbiote was so fluid and flowing, really felt alive.
Who the hell is Bucky?

diablochris6

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on December 31, 2020, 03:37:02 PM
Thanks, it was from a Google search, I don't remember who the artist was but it really spoke to me, the was the symbiote was so fluid and flowing, really felt alive.

Yeah, I really like the fluid sketchiness of it.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

Bio77

Great build, dig the contrast of the graphic.  8)

I like this circuit, makes my guitar sound broken  ;D

jimilee

That looks great, and it's a great effect. Fun fact: Kenny Wayne Shepard used an octave with the fuzz turned off for Blue on Black.  It's a really neat sound, give it a listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

jjjimi84

Killer work as usual, ever play Maximum Carnage on the SNES? Soundtrack by green jelly, venom as a playable character! Those were the days......

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jjjimi84 on January 01, 2021, 01:39:13 AM
Killer work as usual, ever play Maximum Carnage on the SNES? Soundtrack by green jelly, venom as a playable character! Those were the days......
Hell yeah, loved that game. And green jelly was the shit, everything maynard does is perfection, I bet his wine tastes like liquid tool lol

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

studiodunn

Great looking build and very clean with the B&W.