News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Memory Lane Delay

Started by cooder, January 16, 2021, 01:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

125B size squeeze of Madbean discontinued absolutely excellent sounding Dirtbaby Delay.
If you haven't had the chance to build one I would recommend to try to get your hands on one in the buy/sell/section or so, or maybe convince Brian to do another run. It's great. Dan/jjjimi84 has just made a super demo of it that shows it off really well.

I have built two on MBP boards, one with a reverb together https://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=30735.msg296363#msg296363 and the other went into Pinball Wizard.

So itching for a standalone 125B size I squeezed with 4 smd chips and a few deep breaths into the Memory Lane.
Already firmly attached to my regular gigging board, yay.

BigNoise Amplification

madbean

That's really killer, good work!
I was thinking a bit about the Dirtbaby again after seeing jjjimi84's entry in the contest. One thought I had was re-doing the DB but with an FV-1 instead of the PT2399. More delay, less noise. Maybe have the Fv-1 handle the modulation to reduce part count. Anyway, I'm impressed you got all that in a 125B!

mjg

Wow, that is quite the squeeze.  Good job!

jjjimi84

Is there any emoji for pants tent?

Just stellar work and one of my favorite delays ever. Great job

jimilee

Daaaaammn. I live the ground to the enclosure. I've done that one once myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

BigNoise Amplification