News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Home Networking questions

Started by jkokura, January 06, 2021, 10:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

Hey, do we have anyone who is really tech savvy and up on how run a home new around these parts? I'm trying to figure our how to accomplish setting up my physical home network which has some particular challenges and I'm unsure on how to google the answers (or rather, all i'm getting with google are things that aren't helpful).

Wouldn't mind a zoom chat or even an email chat with someone for whom this is their field.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jimilee

What pm me the specifics of what's going on, we'll see if it warrants a call or someone else. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

thesmokingman

got plenty of experience in networking and security ... hit me up if you need help, my day job is in network access control and software defined perimeter products
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

jimilee

Quote from: thesmokingman on January 06, 2021, 03:09:01 PM
got plenty of experience in networking and security ... hit me up if you need help, my day job is in network access control and software defined perimeter products
I'd ask this guy then. My knowledge is very entry level,still working on my degree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.