News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Last day for BOTY submissions

Started by madbean, January 10, 2021, 07:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Today is the final chance to submit your entry for the 2020 BOTY contest. Please get your final entries in while there is still time! Also, be sure you follow the submission guidelines. If your entry is incomplete, it will unfortunately have to be disqualified from consideration.

https://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?board=101.0

EBK

Also, if I may say this here, if you are able to, please enter something, even if you don't think you have a chance of winning.  I keep saying, and others have said similar: this is a celebration of diverse talents and ideas.  It is a lot more fun when there are a ton of entries, and I don't think I've ever seen a single rude comment during the judging.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Quote from: EBK on January 10, 2021, 07:54:04 AM
Also, if I may say this here, if you are able to, please enter something, even if you don't think you have a chance of winning.  I keep saying, and others have said similar: this is a celebration of diverse talents and ideas.  It is a lot more fun when there are a ton of entries, and I don't think I've ever seen a single rude comment during the judging.
This. It's not really about the win, it's about seeing your best build and letting us see and hear it. For me, building is about the process, I got more pedals than I have room for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

matmosphere

Totally agree, though I remember those mad dashes to finish up something and get it submitted just in time.

jkokura

I honestly am blown away by the submissions this year. really good to see. I'm looking forward to slowly going through and offering my thoughts!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

madbean

Excellent group of entries. I am finishing up documentation for the next release right now but I plan to go through everything and get voting started within a day or so.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on January 11, 2021, 09:54:01 AM
Excellent group of entries. I am finishing up documentation for the next release right now but I plan to go through everything and get voting started within a day or so.
Woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

We'll get the voting started tomorrow. Thanks for your patience everyone!

PS: Most of the new project docs are up.

Govmnt_Lacky

Thanks for doing this Brian. Lots of great entries this year!

BTW... got the strings. Much appreciated  ;D

Aentons