News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

PedalPCB.com Monarch (Wampler Soveriegn)

Started by jjjimi84, January 27, 2021, 01:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjjimi84

Here it is, a little late today but trying to keep up with my goal of one video every two weeks. This time I have the PedalPCB.com Monarch and it was a fun and easy build. They are always fairly straight forward and easy to knock out in a day. This one was built in a flurry of them and then sat unpainted (as usual for me) for way too long. Now that it is done I find myself really liking it, it does some heavy and some mid gain stuff really well. This demo is one of the heaviest riff things I have ever done I think and I had a blast doing it. The videos are slowly but surely getting better and I am learning a ton about mixing and editing, so that is nice. Let me know what you all think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBGOOwiPIv0&feature=youtu.be

PapaKev

Great video! I love it when there is more playing and less knob turning (Very annoying imo). Love the color combo too. Nice job.

cooder

Super demo again and the editing with multi cam shots at start, with single coil and humbucker guitar are a great intro. Very good mixture of explanation and playing. Also love that you don't go to silly extreme settings. Good to see the musical useful stuff pointed out and still getting an idea about the range the pedal can do.
With the Vox guitar maybe you should point out what pickup setting (single coil/p90/humbucker) neck or bridge you use, jus my two cents.
BigNoise Amplification

jimilee

Nice and clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jjjimi84

Quote from: cooder on January 27, 2021, 01:44:18 PM
Super demo again and the editing with multi cam shots at start, with single coil and humbucker guitar are a great intro. Very good mixture of explanation and playing. Also love that you don't go to silly extreme settings. Good to see the musical useful stuff pointed out and still getting an idea about the range the pedal can do.
With the Vox guitar maybe you should point out what pickup setting (single coil/p90/humbucker) neck or bridge you use, jus my two cents.

That is a great point and I noticed that in editing, I am thinking about doing a text bubble for pickup settings. I really need to when using that guitar and to think i was going to sell it!

Thank you all for checking it out and the kind words.