News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fuzzly Bear

Started by TheDude, February 01, 2021, 08:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDude

Hey folks!

Got a quick little fuzz here for ya. It's a KMA Fuzzly Bear on vero viz tagboard effects. Simple Volume and Gain controls plus a Bias control labelled Skin/Meat. Needless to say I definitely lean towards the meat side.

Graphically a very simple look, just black font & outline. The font is a Cyrillic styled font. The name comes from a brown bear that served in the Polish army in WW2 - look it up, the story is pretty unreal. Taking inspiration from the industrial fuzz tones and bear connection in the original name, I created this pedal to have a sort of Atompunk/Dieselpunk aesthetic from the Soviet side - very simply, to the point, and gnarly. My Green Russian Muff also sits in the Soviet side of the Atom/Dieselpunk series, while my Raygun Youth and U-235 both sit on the western/American Atompunk side. Hoping once I get a website up for all my projects (not limited to pedal building) I'll be able to give a clearer look at these little series I'm working on.

Apologies in advance for the rats nest that is my wiring. I'm still no good at making vero look anything remotely clean.

The dude abides

cooder

Nice! I'm sure it rips! сказочный!
BigNoise Amplification

jjjimi84

TheDude

Thanks fellas!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The dude abides