News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

EQD Tentacle 2001

Started by 3tonesnd, February 04, 2021, 04:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3tonesnd

"I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you."

This build is a tribute to one of my favourite movies - a true cultural masterpiece -  Stanley Kubrick's "Space odissey 2001"
I'm getting tired of home-brewing PCBs, but sometimes it's worth building it "right now" than waiting
Yea, i know that building some delay/reverb could have been more suitable for this role, but i wanted no pots on the enclosure)

"My God, it's full of stars."

Pardon my english

jimilee

Wow, that's really cool looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

destro

Screw reverb or delay....a data corrupter with trimpots and internal switches in that size enclosure would be more suitable! HA! As a lover of all things sci-fi, this is rad.

Take a break and snag some fabbed PCBs and you will be back to homebrewing. There is something authentic about doing your own PCB that adds to the process. I've wondered if eagle-ing and fabbing my own would retain that authenticity, but haven't quite got around to jumping into it.

storyboardist

Great build. That etch came out really nicely!
Guy behind Effects Layouts

gordo

+1 on fave movie!

Great build too.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?