News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Blackout Effectors Cadavernous Reverberator V2

Started by Drew Hallenbeck, February 10, 2021, 12:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonicblaze

Yikes, I'm really missing parts/instructions; Didn't even get a 10pin reverb module, but got random pots and some misc components; guess I didn't get a full kit.

Is it just a normal Accutronics BTDR-3H 10pin?

harryklippton

It's not truly a kit in the sense that it doesn't come with instructions or all the parts. It is the normal Belton 3 brick. The dip switches are a pain. I bought the wrong one the first time. I'll try to dig up the part number

Drew Hallenbeck

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Grayhill/76SD01T?qs=ls7QRyWmRk5NxN1zsqWu%252BA%3D%3D

Mouser link for the single position switch (the image is misleading as it shows the two position switch)
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

Drew Hallenbeck

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Grayhill/76SD02T?qs=ls7QRyWmRk4MsxSfc9oHbg%3D%3D

Mouser link for the two position switch.

The other DIP switch to select the function of the "swell" stomp switch is just a standard DIP switch.
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"

Drew Hallenbeck

Quote from: Sonicblaze on December 30, 2021, 06:32:26 AM
Yikes, I'm really missing parts/instructions; Didn't even get a 10pin reverb module, but got random pots and some misc components; guess I didn't get a full kit.

Is it just a normal Accutronics BTDR-3H 10pin?

I've spent a lot of time with this one. I even bought an original to check the wiring.
I've gotten the circuit traced and started working on some new board layouts.
I have tons of information if you need any help. Just shoot me a message with your email address and I can send you what I have!