News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

WFH office just got a bit more crowded

Started by gordo, February 10, 2021, 11:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

I must have missed the email but apparently I have a new office mate.  I snapped this pic (and for reference he's about 2' away from my desk down here in the basement).  It's been damned cold in Chicago for the past few days so I guess this isn't a total shocker.  He sat patiently thru a 45 minute meeting this morning so he's better at this than I am.

Pro's

• Quiet as a...well you know...
  • Knows how to work a mouse

Con's

• Hygiene leaves a lot to be desired
  • Limited verbal skills

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

mjg

Can I borrow him/her?   I need someone to sit patiently through meetings for me.

lars

That's ok. During the 80's a lot of guitar players had Rats.
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

alanp

I'll give the spammer one thing, at least they're writing someone lucid and intelligible spam.

Gordo, I recommend the naturally produced mouse-trap that goes 'meow' and keeps your feet warm at night.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: alanp on June 29, 2021, 12:03:10 AM
I'll give the spammer one thing, at least they're writing someone lucid and intelligible spam.

Gordo, I recommend the naturally produced mouse-trap that goes 'meow' and keeps your feet warm at night.

Yep! Have noticed that they are testing the waters with quick 4-5 word replies and when I saw them I immediately asked myself "When is the payload going to be inserted?"

I see that they have dropped their spam into each of their previous posts now  ::)