News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Demographic of members

Started by LaceSensor, December 07, 2011, 06:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lahba

jambforthelamb

M/32/Mesa, AZ. Interesting to see a couple guys from Gilbert. Not a huge city, but it is growing  :)

-Kevin

bigmufffuzzwizz

23/M/Los Angeles - Right near the beach boyeee!!!
Sometimes you can find me sloshing in a sea of suds...or riding on a cloud in the sky
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

TNblueshawk

Quote from: Fastocker on December 10, 2011, 08:50:07 AM
Geez, you guys are making me feel old . . . . (slumps shoulders, sadly shakes head) . . . . .

Male, 52 years old, western Pennsylvania, USA.  Yes, according to graph, I'm the old guy here.

Some positive perspective regarding my age . . . I remember seeing the Beatles live on the Ed Sullivan show, was about 5 years old; I started playing guitar while Hendrix was still alive, hehehe; got to see some great bands live and in concert during their heyday (Led Zep, etc.); was gigging and tinkering with gear before most of you were born, lol. 

Woo hooo, another old bastard!   ;D  :P
John

glowsheep

Quote from: jambforthelamb on December 10, 2011, 11:10:43 AM
M/32/Mesa, AZ. Interesting to see a couple guys from Gilbert. Not a huge city, but it is growing  :)

-Kevin

I first moved into Gilbert in '87, so I've seen it grow from a small farm town to what it is now.

jambforthelamb

That's awesome! I used to be the music director at Real Life Christian Church based out of Williams Field High School off of Higley. Ate at Joe's Farm Grill many times  ;D

-Kevin

Haberdasher

Quote from: jkokura on December 10, 2011, 08:17:13 AM
Quote from: Haberdasher on December 10, 2011, 05:53:28 AM
OI forgot to mention earlier, I'm a dude.

LOL @ the final pie chart.

The dude abides.

Jacob

Indeed, brother.  Indeed. 8)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

glowsheep

Quote from: jambforthelamb on December 12, 2011, 02:05:10 PM
That's awesome! I used to be the music director at Real Life Christian Church based out of Williams Field High School off of Higley. Ate at Joe's Farm Grill many times  ;D

-Kevin

I live in Agritopia, so I'm very familiar with Joes Grill